自译稿-无聊时,随便找东西翻译成为我的兴趣
自译稿-无聊时,随便找东西翻译成为我的兴趣少走弯路的十条忠告
10 Pieces of Advice For Your Life
1. 买个闹钟,以便按时叫醒你。
Buy an alarm clock to awake you up on time.
2. 如果你不喜欢现在的工作,要么辞职不干,要么就闭嘴不言。
If you don't like your present job, quit it or say nothing about it.
3. 每个人都有孤独的时候。
Everybody should experience loneliness.
4. 走运时要做好倒霉的准备。
Prepare for back luck when you are enjoying your lucky time.
5. 不要像玻璃那样脆弱。
Don't be too weak as the glass.
6. 管住自己的嘴巴。
Don't overtalk at any time.
7. 机会从不会“失掉”,你失掉了,自有别人会得到。
The chance will never leave away since others will grasp it while you lose it.
8. 若电话老是不响,你该打出去。
You should use your phone if it hasn't rung for a long time.
9. 千万不要因为自己已经到了结婚年龄而草率结婚。
Don't marry in a hurry for your age.
10. 写出你一生要做的事情,把单子放在皮夹里,经常拿出来看。
Mark down the things you must do in your life, keep the lists in your wallet and often read it when you are free. :lol 翻译得不错啊 :lol 貌似已经强到找不到不能翻译的东西了! 没办法,我吃饭的工具,有空就多磨磨砍柴刀。 :lol 强!
页:
[1]